WHAT ARE WE?
- We are a voluntary not-for-profit community group founded in 2007
WHAT DO WE AIM TO DO?
- Promote sustainable living in Lyme Regis
- Engage in environmental issues related to energy, waste and resource-efficiency
- Climate change? Global Warming?
SOME GUIDING PRINCIPLES / OUR PHILOSOPHY
- Act local, think global
- Each one of us can make a difference to our local and wider environment
- We make links and connections as widely as possible, both within and outside
- We strive to be inclusive
- We combine education and awareness-raising with action and policy influence
- We do not preach, but rather provide reliable information, attract involvement and suggest practical solutions as appropriate
- We have fun
- Lyme Regis is a town in which there is a high degree of awareness and action to offset climate change and towards becoming carbon neutral…